Some of the topics/discussions students will be encouraged to partake in (share their story, offer support and/or... just listen) will include (though we're not limited to):
- family, home & school
- social media - "What Is CONFIDENCE?" - food, eating habits & dieting (the good, the bad & the ugly!) - What we LOVE about OURSELF!
- What we wish we could change. - embarrassing moments (we all have them!)
- learning to LAUGH at yourself
- things you LOVE
- things you don't
- your thoughts/your dreams
- your fears
- (and...) the things you DON'T want to talk about
Let's talk-- REAL talk.
(*Please note: 'Teen Talks' WILL INCLUDE many elements (and exercises) INSPIRED in some of our current practices - at an AGE APPROPRIATE level-- INSPIRED by teens!)
Copyright © 2018 The ORIGINAL Inspired Movement - All Rights Reserved.